Monday, July 1, 2013

Just me and the little

Fisher and I got to spend the rare night just the two if us.  I wish I got more one on one time with my kiddos but truth be told it rarely happens.  Fisher is such a fun guy.  He is a busy body for sure, rarely stopping and resting.  From the second he wakes up, he is on the go.  He does not consider himself a baby and he always wants to do what everyone else is doing.  Jumping on the trampoline with five older kids, being tossed around so hard my stomach was in knots, was his idea of the Best time EVER.  All smiles ear to ear.  He is stubborn as all get out.  I am often surprised at how hard it is to be more stubborn then him on certain things. While I know this can be a great personality trait, (i think the most stubborn people accomplish the most because they refuse to take no for a answer) it is sometimes hard to parent.   He is extremely social, waving at every passerby as we walk, car, person, animal, he doesn't car he is saying hello.  I love the way he takes his arm with his blanket and has to have it wrapped around his arm just so and cuddled up to his face.  He can't fall asleep with out a blanket.  He is the first of my kids to do this.  It is something that is just in him and not taught.  I love those little things that each kids does.  He is my wild boy.  He is meant to be.  He is perfect, even with his attitude at only one...



No comments:

Post a Comment