Sunday, July 14, 2013

Right now

I am watching Harper twirl around the living room pretending to be a princess.  

I  listening to Fisher sing his favorite new (and first) song over and over again.  Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggty dog.  

Am Hoping the storms aren't as bad tonight as they were last night. 

Missing my hubby.  

Nervous about our house being on the market and hoping it all goes ok. 

I am wondering if I need anxiety meds/vitamins or if it is normal to feel like this during times of big transitions.

Have a feeling I may have a couple of littles in my bed with me tonight and am 100 percent ok with that.  

Thinking of getting a king bed so all of said littles fit in bed a little better when it is needed. 

I am not even knitting, not one bit this weekend and it feels kinda of weird. I always feel very off balance when I am not creating something.  I have not been able to do that much lately.  I have been busy trying to get us set up for a different kind of life.  I guess that is still considered creating something I just don't have something tangible to show for it yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment