Monday, July 22, 2013

Random bits

I want a lot of tattoos this one  and one my mom is going to design.  So I guess it is true you can never get just one.

I am reading this book  right now.  I am only so far into it, it is good.  I would probably like reading a book about most families though.  

I was oddly excited that Kate had her baby and a baby boy! I thought it was a girl,  I didn't even know I thought that until I found out it was a boy and was surprised.   I don't know why I care she is a fascinating person I feel like she is so graceful and cool but still let's loose and she re wears dresses and that is cool.

Those shingle commercials terrify me.

I am obsessed with this  sunscreen It works so well and you get a lot for your money.  A little goes a long way I think our one can will last through the summer and I put it on Harper daily.  She has such sensitive skin and always has a rash from things especially  sunscreen.  She loves it and always asks for her "Special sunscreen". I really like that it is in a jar and not a squeezable tube because natural sunscreen is super thick.  It rubs in super easy too.  Most importantly is, I know what every ingredient is.  What is in that other stuff? 

I came from cleaning to Harper clipping her own finger nails saying "I am finally getting a hang of it mom."  She is four.

Huck told me today that he needs to drive a taxi because people give money to taxi drivers and he needs money for some new toys he wants.  He is three,very resourceful and has never been in a taxi before.  I have no idea where he learned this. 

I was knitting some mittens for a friend and they turned out huge!  They are to big for even Alex.  I saw a guy downtown this weekend who was so tall with huge hands and my first thought was "I wish I had those mittens so I could give them to that guy."  Expect that I only have one.  If it wouldn't be so weird I may have gotten his address and sent them to him.  I'm odd that way.

The picture below is the perfect summer night.  The type of night memories are made of



No comments:

Post a Comment