Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Physical therapy

About two weeks ago I started physical therapy.  Having three kids in just a little over three years was very hard on my back and hips.  I have a long road a head of me but I am so excited for it.  
As part of my exercises I have to get in the water everyday and do some walking.  This has turned out to be such a blessing.  Everyday I get in when Fisher is napping and Harper and Huck come and join me.  My exercises take about 20 minutes and then we just get to play together.  It has been so fun to get outside everyday and enjoy the water together.  We went today in the rain( no lighting or thunder).  Although we were all a little cold it was fun none then less.  Sometimes it is good to be forced to do things you don't really want to. Swimming in the rain, turns out, is full of a lot of laughter 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment