Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What are you working on Wednesday!

Fishers  Fuzzy Mitten Lamb ! Fisher loves this little guy and so does Huck (he happily posed for pictures while Fisher teepee the house, look very closely in the back of the pictures...)  the face turned out a little odd but I think it maybe because I overstuffed it.  Wonderful pattern, Harper wants me to make the bunny for her when I get a chance. I made some notes on Ravelry if interested.
Please join Ginny  and all of the other talented ladies for yarn along!



4 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! I think his face looks great (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your lambie turned out super cute! I made two of them in January. My daughter sleeps with hers every night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yarn you used for his lamb. It's just perfect. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two cuties...how lovely. just discovered you over on last weeks Yarn Along

    ReplyDelete