Monday, June 3, 2013

Changes

Fisher likes to help me do stuff right now.  If I am doing the dishes there he is, watering the flowers there too, sweeping is his favorite and he has decided that I must hold him when I vacuum.  I love and hate this stage.  It wasn't until fisher started it that I realized that Huck has stopped it.  When did this happen?  He was always my helper.   He still likes to help but it is not all the time, other things take him away.  I am going to try and be more patient with Fisher and helping, yes it takes 3 times as long but he won't want to help one day.  Speaking of my sassy boy here he is eating something he shouldn't be and then daring me to take it away from him.  I love this boy even if he is the reason I collapse into bed every night!



No comments:

Post a Comment