Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Working hard

Today we made our Father's Day gifts for Alex.   The kids loved it and took it so seriously.  It was fun and a nice break from everything.   I will show you them once we get back from the trip.  Right now I am in the phase of packing for this trip where I wonder if it is worth it.  We are so busy and have so much to do that throwing a trip in the middle of it feels like a lot.  I know once I get there it will be oh so worth it,  I go through this every time.   Packing up the whole family for a few days is a lot of work!   I am excited to relax for a few days, forget about moving and enjoy the beach!  I feel like this will be Fishers first trip in a lot of ways, because it will be the first time he gets to fully experience it. I can't wait to see him get in the water, play in the sand and see the train!   I don't know how my service will be up there but I will try and get a few posts in.   If I don't have a great weekend and thank you Bupas (dads) for all you do!  I know my family would be lost without ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment