Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shoes

I am finding it hard to put myself in anyone's or any things shoes then mine.   It's like everyone, everything else is a blur and all I see is my kids, my husband.  I don't think this is a good thing.   When I do think of or do things for others I feel like it takes a tremendous effort on my part.   I wish it wasn't this way, but it is the truth.  I am told it will get easier, that as my kids get older i will be able to "think outside the box".  I wonder if I will never be able to step away from the mothering role.   For example, being so worried about this little bird and its moma.   I checked for her numerous times today she is no where to be seen.   The baby is still there and still breathing.  I shouldn't care I mean this is just nature doing its thing, but I can't separate how that moma must feel losing two babies and another possibly hurt. I need to find that line and stay firmly on it.   I hope this will get easier the more we are exposed to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment