Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What are you working on Wednesdays!

This week I have been working on the pebble vest for Fisher.  This is the third time I have made this pattern and it is safe to say I am a tad obsessed.  In fact,  I have some other yarn that I really want to make into another vest for Fisher.  One can't have enough pebbles can they?  I tend to see certain yarns as a made pebble.  I recently got this yarn from a farm I visited.  I got it for me to make gloves but I can't help but think how cute it would be as a pebble.  We will see what it ends up as.  That is what I love most about a simple skein of yarn, it can be turned into so much, the possibilities are endless.
    I changed this pattern to make it a 18-24 month size.  If it works I will be sure to let you know what I did on my raverly page.  I still need to weave in ends, finish the shoulders and put on the buttons.  I made a mistake on the vest and although most won't notice, I do and it drives me kind of nuts.  I found it way to late and was not going to go back and frog it all out.  So I will just let it be plus Fisher wont notice so that is all that really matters.
     Please join Ginny and the other lovely ladies for yarn along.  



3 comments:

  1. that yarn is fantastic, that is a great color for a pebble. i have made a bunch of those myself. i made on that still fits my 2 1/2 year old daughter. it is one for my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yarn color and making a pebble, well it was meant to be a pebble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on the pebble vest for awhile. I need to knit it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete