Thursday, August 29, 2013

No bake Muffins!!!

     Yesterday the kids and I made these muffins.  They were super fast, fun and easy to make.  Harper did all the stirring herself.  She loves to bake and is always by my side when I am in the kitchen.  For some reason that sentence reminded me of my favorite song right now.  That is a good one!  The other day, I had to bake a bunch of stuff it ended up taking me four hour and Harper was by myside for the whole ordeal, sweet side kick indeed.  Anyways, back to the muffins.  I am always looking for easy snacks that I can make and give the kids that are healthy and will keep them full till dinner.  Always around 2:30-3:00 my kids are starving and I feel like I am in the kitchen from lunch into dinner.  These are a great solution.  The are pretty healthy too.  There is jam in them but if you use the simply fruit jam I bet they would be pretty much sugar free.  I am so excited for this recipe.  The kids loved making them and have already asked me to make them again!   The coconut in them was Huck's least favorite part, he always says "I don't like that white stuff" but he still eats them.  I hope you guys like them as much as we do! 
*please note this is no way, shape, or form a sponsored ad.  We just like the muffins and thought you may too.






No comments:

Post a Comment