Sunday, August 18, 2013

a while

   Sorry it has been a while.  Between PT, going to the lake, and just plain busyness that is summer,  I haven't had a chance to sit and blog.   I have also been feeling a tad run down lately.  Either I am fighting a small bug or it is just my body's way of saying "slow down amiga" because apparently my   body is bi lingual.
   Below is a picture of the kids at "frog beach."  The kids know exactly where on the lake this is, and every time they drove by it, on the boat, they would say "oh there is frog beach can we go?"  I was so impressed by this, as I still can't figure my way around the lake and I have been going there since I was Huck's age.  I am old.  I am so glad that my kids will have these memories.  I treasure my time at the lake so much and I love watching them do the same. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment