Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What are you working on Wednesdays!

     I haven't been able to knit much this week.  We have started soccer and CBS last week so I felt like we were so busy.  Trying to prepare and get everything together is a task!   I did manage to get some knitting done on Fishers vest.  I am hoping to make it to the store this week to get the buttons for this one and Huck's soon.  That has been the hardest transition for me as I became a mother of three children, a quick run into a store for a small errand just doesn't exist.  Everything takes so much longer.  Turtle pace for the Dows and sometimes there is peace in it, I just have to keep reminding myself of that.
     Please join Ginny and the other lovely ladies over at yarn along today.



1 comment:

  1. It seems like this time of year gets so hectic. I find I have to fit knitting in whenever I can, and it's not as often as I would like!

    ReplyDelete