Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Five

And then she was five!  Harper has grown to be such a fun little girl and I would normally be sad that she has gotten another year older, but I must confess that I do love this stage, our conversations, real conversations just blow me away.  This girl is so sweet and thinks beyond her years. Just the other day she asked me if police men will still go to heaven, even if the kill a bad guy, because they need to kill the bad guy to protect other people.  I was blown away by this.  
     She is so sweet and so giving.  Huck fell asleep on the couch the other day and Harper snuck in on her tip toes and set up her sound machine and then tip toed away.   She is a very sensitive girl who usually only needs to be told something once because she hates being in trouble.  
     She is such a sweet girl who is so passionate about horses and chickens and well probably any animal.  She loves her brothers and dancing.  When she prays she really prays always asking for things for others, such as Fishers teeth to come in a little more gently because they are really hurting him and it has been hard on mom.  No joke this is what she asked for last week.
     I am so blessed to be this girls mom.  Something I make a point to tell her ( well all my children) daily.  I feel like I won the lotto with these guys.  
     Happy birthday baby girl! 




1 comment: