Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What are you working on Wednesday!!!

     Well, I have finished the body and sleeves of my Bulle.  I must say that this was a true joy to knit.  Just when you got bored with a section something changed to keep it interesting.  It also knit up super fast! Which is a huge plus for me.  I just have the pockets and to choose the buttons left and I am done with time to spare for Harper's Birthday, which never happens .  The only reason it is not fully done is because I have seemed to of lost my size 5 dpns which it calls for, so I will have to go get some more.  This move has been unkind to my knitting stuff.  I really like this pattern and can't wait to knit myself one of these.  If Harper want another one, I wouldn't hesitate for even a minute to make one. 
     I also started another pebble vest for Fisher.  I am hoping that it will fit this time.  It looks a little small.  Last time I thought it looked just right and it ended up being so big Huck got to keep it.  Maybe I am right on the money this time!  I love this pattern and may or may not have the pattern memorized because I have knitted it so much!
    I think it must be the weather but I have been so excited about knitting again.  I love this simple craft so much.  It is truly my therapy, even though most people think I am crazy for saying so.
Please join the lovely Ginny and the other awesome ladies for yarn along today.  While you are at it send her a encouraging note.  She is have some significant pain with two months of pregnancy still to go!  I know this situation all to well, little notes do help.   Even if they are from a complete stranger!  

No comments:

Post a Comment