Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tears

He had the big fat tears that pool up in your eyes and hang out there for a few seconds before they fall, and just about killed me.   I expected it to effect her but not him so much.  I couldn't tell if the bird was suffering or not but I couldn't get myself to finish the job per se.   I put it back in the nest and the nest back up.   I hope the moma now gets that I am on her side.   He wanted to say something to the other chicks that didn't make it.  He held my hand and said " I am so sorry that you dies."   I am not sure if he understood that they had all ready passed and I was just putting them away.   I think he thought I was just getting rid of them like an old toy or something.   This bird nest in my house has been such a struggle but also such a joy.  I hope that moma bird is doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment