Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back to CBS!

We went back to CBS today from winter break!!  Huck woke me at 5:45 completely dressed with boots, ready to go!  (It doesn't start till 9:15)  Fisher did great with not a single tear.  We talked and talked about how he is the big boy in his group and needs to help with the babies and not cry the whole time and something must have clicked!  When I picked him up he was patting a baby on the head saying "hi baby".  They said he was a whole new kid and a huge helper with everything.  It was such a huge moment for us!  I wish I had a picture of his face and how proud he was but I will just have to remember the memory of it.  He really is getting so big.  I love how I can talk to him and he understands now. The age 1 to 2 is always the hardest for me.  The not being able to fully communicate and wanting to be independent thing is super frustrating for the both of us.  It really was a break through moment for us.   This picture is Harper and Huck getting ready for the day.  Their love for each other floors me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment